It is our goal at FORCE FITNESS to ensure a safe and effective workout environment for those who visit our facility.
This is our prime concern. Secondary to this, we will also make strides to make it convenient for those with small children to attend to them within our facility on a limited basis. This convenience is offered free of charge so long as the below guidelines are adhered to.
Please note the following policies as they will be strictly enforced with no exceptions.
1. Your child must be within your direct care at all times when they are within our facility. FORCE FITNESS does not provide child support and will not under any circumstances be responsible for your child.
2. Children are never allowed on the workout floor unless in transit to/from the waiting area. At these times the child/children must be in direct contact with their parents/guardians so as not to interfere with the efforts of those working out or warming up.
3. Children in the waiting area are never to be outside of it unless in the immediate presence of their parent or guardian. Unfortunately this means you will need to accompany them to the restroom. Children will not be permitted to walk through the main room while a workout is in progress, even if accompanied by an adult.
4. Children are never allowed to be in contact with any FORCE FITNESS equipment.
5. Small, non-mobile children are allowed in the staging area if secured to car seats or strollers. If there is a chance the child may wiggle free and step out onto the floor they will need to be in the waiting area.
6. Please do not allow your child to cry for a prolonged period (about 1 minute) while in the staging area. We know it is important to you to get your workout. It is important to us, too. Unfortunately a crying child can be quite upsetting to others. To the point of distraction.
7. No food or drink is allowed in the waiting area or in the staging area. This is a hygienic concern and adds quite a bit of expense in terms of cleaning fees. It is also our experience that children will fight over food and drink.
8. Please feel free to bring any toys or comforts of home to make their stay (during your workout) more enjoyable. Please take everything you've brought with you as you leave. They are likely to be discarded at the end of the day.
9. You may not under any circumstances discipline a child who is not yours to discipline. If little Timmy bites your child you must remove YOUR child from these circumstances.
10. If your child is old enough to workout at your side without jeopardizing his/her safety or the safety of those around him/her, he or she may do so. Please understand that you may need to slow your workout pace to accommodate your child.
It would devastate us to see anyone become needlessly injured at FORCE FITNESS. Therefore we must take measures and see this does not happen. We appreciate your patience and compliance with these matters. Thank you.